Sunday, August 08, 2010

Thank You


Arrived home to find out that I have been nominated for re-election to the NEC by 132 Constituency Labour Parties, from Torbay to West Aberdeenshire and all parts in between.

I would like to thank all the party members who took the trouble to turn up and do the nominating- your support is much appreciated.

These are going to be very hard fought and close elections and I am determined to do my best to be re-elected to continue to be a voice for the ordinary party members outside that Westminster network who want to see the party be succesful, take on this tory coalition and implement real labour values. To do that we need to change the culture of the Party at a national level to one that seeks genuinely to support the members efforts to build support in their communities.

If you would like more information or would like to help please ring me on 07880 790182 or E-mail me on wheelerpeter@hotmail.co.uk

No comments: