Monday, August 30, 2010

Manchester Conference 2010


Conference in Manchester this year promises to be one of the most interesting for years and an important one for CLP's to be represented at.


That's why I have been a bit disappointed to see some publicity claiming that there are "no hotel rooms available for less than £150 per night". I have just come off the internet and found plenty of rooms for £45-£65 per night-try googling "Manchester cheap hotel rooms"

Plenty of pubs in Manchester city centre have accommodation.

I have a list of some and I will try to get it on the Blog this week. If any one is struggling for accommmodation just give me a ring on 07880 790182 and I will try and help.

Past Conferences in Manchester have proved very popular with delegates and the decision to move the conference around the country to places like Manchester and, next year, Liverpool has been a very positive one.

No comments: