Tuesday, September 22, 2009

8 Months for Labour

After conference I will have a lot more time on my hands, so I'm determined to put it to good use - working hard for a Labour victory. As well as my own CLP - Salford & Eccles - I'm going to concentrate on doing what I can to help in 3 marginals

Crewe & Nantwich - a seat lost at the by-election which we need to gain back and where my mate Dave Williams from USDAW is working his socks off as the candidate. www.davidwilliams.org.uk

Manchester Withington - The LibDems stole this seat last time by lying about the future of our major cancer hospital. Our candidate Lucy Powell and the members throughout Manchester are determined to right this wrong. www.lucypowell.net

South Ribble - One of the most marginal seats in the country and the member of Parliament Dave Borrow is leading from the front. Given the Tories disarray over the defence industry which is crucial, Dave is going very strongly and deserves our support. davidborrowmp.co.uk

No comments: